Where we offer you the Opportunity to Design to a Detailed Budget rather than Estimate to a Detailed Design.
• Expert at developing cost estimates incorporating Work Breakdown Structures (WBS). The WBS codes serve to facilitate communication of project budgets to the most sophisticated of stake holders as well as those stake holders are less informed of the construction industry nuances.
• WBS codes are the means to develop bid protection and to bring value to public and private tendered or negotiated projects.
• Skillful at utilizing Crew Based estimating techniques to develop project budgets and labor hours that are the basis of unit costs and communication to the sub-trades relative to proposed building systems with understanding of International building codes and industry practices as owners who rely on us to communicate effectively to them and their Project Team.
• Project risks are identified and mitigation proposed, and tracked to document development milestones thereby enhancing value.
• Proven Leadership in Project Management, Value Analysis, Life Cycle Cost Analysis, Document Quality Control, LEED, Scheduling, Forensic Budget Analysis, Soft-Cost Budgeting, Data Base Management, and Economic Assessments.
• Actively refines and improves Quality of Project Documents through interaction with project team through formal or informal Quality Assurance and Quality Control means and methods.
• Richard Miller, Certified Professional Estimator is a former Committee Chair on the American Society of Professional Estimator Society – Standards Committee having assisted in the Publication of the Standard Estimating Practices Manual 9th Edition. Elected by the committee to assume the role of the Chair. Producing the SEP Manual 10th Edition for release in 2018.
Construction Takeoff & Estimating in Seattle, Bellevue, Tacoma
$22-MM - Nisqually Tribe Health Services Center
$17-MM - PCU @ Evergreen Hospital, Kirkland WA
$45-MM - Washington State Department of Corrections - Walla Walla State Penitentiary Close Custody Expansion
$115-MM – Queens Park Seismic Upgrade & Expansion, Senior & Respite Care, Burnaby BC
$18.4-MM - Panorama City – Skilled Nursing Facility, Lacy WA
$11.2-MM - Olympic Medical Office Building, Lacy WA
$32-MM - Villagio Hotel & Spa Phase II Conceptual Budget, Nappa Valley CA
$115-MM - Seattle Sheraton Tower Addition, Seattle WA
$160-MM - Marriott Time Share - Kaanapali Beach Resort, Maui HI
$320-MM - Ritz Carlton - Ko Olinia, Feasibility Study. Oahu HI
$17-MM - Chehalis Tribal Enterprise - Eagles Landing Hotel Expansion, Shelton WA
$350-MM – Vancouver Urban Resort, Vancouver BC
$10-MM - The Roosevelt Hotel Restaurant Renovation, Seattle WA
$27-MM – Madison Park Mixed Use, Seattle WA
$67-MM - The M, Student Housing & Retail, Seattle WA
$21-MM - The Views at Pender Street & Hastings, Vancouver BC
$60.0-MM - Aberdeen School District – Aberdeen High School / Weather Wax High School Bond Feasibility Study Aberdeen WA
$38-MM - White River High School, Buckley WA
Law & Justice
$15.8-MM to $18.1-MM - WSP Kitchen Study New v Remodel, Walla Walla WA
$13.7-MM - WSP BAR Unit Conversion to Close Custody, Walla Walla WA
$6.0-MM - McNeil Island Special Commitment Center, McNeil Island WA
$3.5-MM - Monroe Correctional Training Center, Monroe WA
$35.0-MM - John L O'Brien Bldg Life Safety & Seismic Upgrade, C-100, Olympia WA
$40.0-MM - WA State General Administration / Capital Campus Repairs & Maintenance, 2011 - 2013 Biennium Budgets. Olympia WA
$2.7-MM Washington State Patrol Fire Training Center Kitchen, North Bend WA
$34-MM - Grays Harbor College - Student Services Building
$14.7-MM - Seattle Central CC - Math Sciences Building, Seattle WA
$32.0-MM - Central Washington University - Student Union Building / Recreation Center. Ellensburg WA
$35.0-MM - University of Washington, Warren G Magnuson School of Medicine Seismic Upgrades, Seattle WA
We are passionate in our engagement with owner teams and driven to bring lasting value to a project by assuring sound judgement of budgetary decisions that stand at the completion of the tender process to the construction community.The following are some of the market segments we serve:
•Public Facilities: Governmental Institutes - State Capital Facilities, K-12 Education, Higher Education, Law and Justice, City/County/State, DOD, USACE, Federal Government and Research Laboratories.
•Private Facilities: Resorts and Hospitality, Mixed-Use, Retail, Tenant Improvements, High Rise Commercial, Ecclesiastical, Tribal, Medical, Student Housing.
Sign up to hear from us.